2 Issues for Just £9
Arctic vs Antarctic
Scotland’s best hikes
Wanderlust £50 Voucher Scheme
Receive a free £50 travel voucher upon subscription and every year when you renew.
The £50 discount can be redeemed against one trip booking with one of our tour operator partners, by the expiry date printed on the voucher. The £50 can even be redeemed on top of any discounts our partners are already offering, ensuring
subscribers get the best deal possible. Simply quote your unique voucher code when booking to claim the discount. This offer is only available to
Our tour operator partners offer an outstanding selection of trips to destinations all over the world, whether you want to slow-boat down the Nile, trek to Everest base camp or try a photographic safari in Kenya.
Our tour operator partners:
All Points East
- All Points East is Southeast Asia specialise offer small group tours to Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Malaysia and Borneo, Sri Lanka and China. Our goal is to produce unusual, original and quality trips at reasonable prices with an emphasis on off the beaten track destinations and eco-tourism with a firm commitment to responsible travel.
- Join us for your journey of a lifetime! Track lions through the Hoarusib River on a Skeleton Coast Safari, glide through the Okavango Delta on a mokoro, hike to the top of the world's oldest dunes in the Namib Desert, or snorkel the natural aquariums of the Indian Ocean. Tailor made safaris throughout Southern Africa for the discerning traveller.
- Audley offer tailor-made journeys in Asia, Africa, Arabia, Latin America, Australasia, Canada, Alaska, Antarctica and the Arctic for discerning travellers who wish to travel according to their own, unique itinerary. Our country specialists use their unrivalled destination knowledge to create bespoke trips, using the best local guides and character accommodation.
- If you are looking for a tailor-made holiday in the Far East arranged by an operator that exclusively specializes in the region Bamboo Travel can assist you.The magical destinations that we specialize in offer myriad opportunities for life enhancing experiences, engaging with friendly locals, seeing a number of civilization's greatest wonders and enjoying some of the world's finest cuisine.
Cox and Kings: Luxury Tours and Tailor
- Made Holidays from Cox & Kings: the world's longest established travel company, offering high quality group tours, private journeys and tailor-made holidays to many of the world's most fascinating regions. Our luxury holidays range from the lavish to the adventurous, and are planned by experts.
Discover the World
- As one of the UK’s leading specialist tour operators Discover the World has been operating high-quality holidays for 26 years to select destinations around the world and is the largest operator in the world to both Iceland and the ICEHOTEL in Swedish Lapland.
- Exodus is the leading adventure specialist with over 35 years' experience offering over 450 small group pioneering adventure holidays to over 90 countries. Exodus offers a diverse range of products including: culture and wildlife, walking and trekking, cycling holidays, alternative winter Activities, family holidays, polar expeditions and school adventures.
- Gecko's grassroots adventures are all about getting to the heart and soul of the country, not just scratching the service. It's about being immersed in different cultures and uncovering experiences you may not have found on your own. We travel in groups small enough to enjoy the benefits and freedom of independent travel and we stay in small, great value hotels. We use all forms of local transport, you may find yourself on bikes, fishing boats, rafts or an elephant! Our tour guides are all born and bred in the region you are traveling in and can share with you genuine experiences far beyond what you might find on your own. If you're ready for an unforgettable trip at an awesome price then Gecko's is for you.
Grand American Adventures
- With over 15 year's experience, we are committed to providing some of the finest small group adventures across North, South and Central America. No other region on earth offers such diversity and with over 40 unique itineraries to choose form, we hope to inspire you to explore more of these fascinating lands.
- HighLives is a specialist in travel to the Andes and wider South America, working in Bolivia, Peru, Ecuador, Colombia, Chile, Argentina and Brazil
- Specialists in tailor made travel to Southern Africa, Indochina and the Middle East, from traditional safaris to river cruises, self-drive desert adventures and boutique vineyards.
Journey Latin America
- With over 30 years experience of pioneering travel to Latin America, we’ve built up a team of specialists with an unrivalled knowledge of the region, and a passion for sharing it. From tailor-made holidays to small group tours - we know the places you'll love. ONLY Latin America since 1980.
KE Adventure Travel
- KE is the one of the world's leading independent adventure holiday travel specialists, operating small group adventure holidays since 1984. Our holidays cover the globe - from Patagonia in southern Chile to the Canadian Rockies, from ascents of Mont Blanc to walking safaris in the Serengeti and from trekking to Everest Basecamp to Polar Adventure Cruises.
- From the most popular holiday hotspots and buzzing cities worldwide to totally off-the-beaten-track locations far away from the well-trodden tourist trails, Medway Leisure Travel arrange bespoke holidays to destinations all around the globe.
- Specialises in affordable adventure trips that explore some of the
most spectacular places in the world. Whether it’s 11 days exploring Bolivia, 6 weeks discovering Africa or a15 week overland journey along the Silk Road, our trips are not your average package holiday. Click here to view our trips.
On The Go
- On The Go specialise in cultural and adventure holidays to a select range of far-flung destinations including Egypt, India, Russia, Turkey, China, Jordan, Morocco, South America, Sri Lanka, Africa and the Himalayas. Offering a world of discovery for those who want to experience it; from discerning luxury travellers to backpackers, adrenaline junkies to culture vultures, budding chefs to deep sea divers.
- For the past 30 years we have travelled the world to find the best cultural, wildlife and culinary experiences. When you experience the world with Peregrine, we take you off the beaten track during the day then home to plenty of creature comforts at night thanks to 3 and 4 Star accommodation. English-speaking local leaders help you unlock the secrets of each destination, and you'll benefit from their years of expertise. Choosing Peregrine means you'll never travel with more than 15 other people. Small groups are not only better for the environment, but allow you to get up close and personal with the people, wildlife and surroundings of each destination .A small group also means that, in most cases, you can enjoy private transport. Take the hassle out of planning, your next trip, and leave it to Peregrine.
Ramblers Worldwide Holidays
- Ramblers Worldwide Holidays lay the world at your feet with over 250 outstanding holidays in 65 amazing countries. With 65 years experience in providing the very best walking holidays there is no better way to discover the world than travelling in small groups with a knowledgeable leader. With special interests that add an extra dimension to walking.
- Providing trips to off-the-beaten-track destinations for over 40 years, Regent Holidays’ destinations include Russia, Iceland, Indo-China, Mongolia, Central Asia and the Caucasus. With products ranging from tailor-made tours, city breaks, fly-drives and escorted tours to super-jeep adventures and whale-watching trips, you’re sure to find your ideal holiday experience with us!
– Offers a range of unique, tailor-made holidays and privately guided adventures in Borneo, Burma, Cambodia, Laos, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam.
Songlines Music Travel
– From Balkan brass in Serbia and bluesy Gnawa music in Morocco, to a sonic voyage across Cuba and Cape Verde¹s finest voices on the fringes of the ocean - why not explore the world through its music? Songlines Music Travel runs dedicated trips for music lovers worldwide, bringing you the excitement of real music directly where it¹s made.
- When you feel as passionate about wildlife as we do it is not enough to offer exceptional wildlife holidays without giving something back. By joining forces with local research projects and carefully chosen wildlife charities, Steppes Travel is able to give privileged insight into the natural world while supporting conservation and local communities. Seeing wildlife in its natural habitat should be an inspiring and uplifting experience and by travelling with us you can have these experiences, safe in the knowledge you are travelling sustainably and responsibly. We look forward to you travelling with us.
– We are real specialists, having operated carefully crafted adventure trips to Latin America since 1995. Across Latin America, we feature 11 countries including Costa Rica, Peru, Ecuador, Galapagos, Argentina, Chile and Brazil. Unique wildlife and flora, remarkable UNESCO World Heritage cities, snow-capped mountains, mystic sacred valleys and the pulsating heartbeat of the human mosaic.
The Family Adventure Company
– The Adventure Company are an established operator with over 15 years experience running cultural journeys, wildlife encounters and activity and trekking trips.
The Great Projects
- Here at The Great Projects we believe that there is a better way to holiday. Volunteer with animals on one of our Great Projects for a chance to meet new people, work with and help save some of the most endangered animals on the planet. On our projects you will get the chance to work up close with Orangutans, Cheetahs, Lions and many more amazing animals.
- We specialise in many types of safaris: Walking, Canoeing, Bird Enthusiast, Family/Child Friendly, 'Ladies Only', 'No Single Supplement', Horseback, Elephant or Camelback, fishing, Wild Dog - in fact just about every kind of safari in Africa!
- TransIndus is one of the leading specialist tour operators in the UK. Offering personalised tailor-made journeys throughout Asia. A family run company started by Amrit and Harji Singh in 1989, TransIndus has grown to become a name synonymous with quality and excellence, with several awards to its credit.
Travel The Unknown
- From the remote tribes of unseen North East India, coffee plantations of Colombia and the medieval monasteries of Serbia to the dramatic landscapes of Eastern Turkey, the indigenous mountains of Mexico and the ancient heritage of Syria, Lebanon and Jordan – Travel The Unknown’s tours will take your breath away.
- Since 1998 TRIBES has been tailor-making seriously special wildlife, nature and cultural holidays. We are the original Fair Trade Travel company. We promise honest impartial advice to that we get you to the destination that will be as close as possible to your hopes and within your budget.
- Tucan Travel is an award-winning, worldwide tour operator established in 1987 by passionate adventure travellers. With a range of 450 adventures to 72 countries in 6 unique travel styles, the independently British/Australian owned company offers genuine travel experiences in destinations around the world, including Europe, the Middle East & North Africa, Asia & Russia, Latin America & Antarctica.
- Dedicated to providing truly authentic experiences in some of the world’s most exciting regions. Offering both small group tours and tailormade itineraries, Undiscovered Destinations focuses on countries and regions that can genuinely be described as off the beaten track. Travel with us to remote and intriguing destinations such as the rainforests of the Congo, mountain villages in Ukraine, remote monasteries in Armenia and the mangrove swamps of Bangladesh for your most exciting trips yet.
- Wendy Wu Tours specialises in authentic and inspiring guided tours to China, Indochina, Thailand, India and Sri Lanka. Our aim is to provide you with truly inspirational travel experiences. We take care of all aspects of your holiday and along with our dedicated team of knowledgeable National Escorts and Local Guides, make your Wendy Wu Tours experience an unforgettable one.
- Wexas specialise in tailor-made travel across all seven continents and every itinerary is designed around our customer’s individual needs and budget.
- Do you seek out wild encounters when you travel? Wildlife Worldwide offers classic tailor-made and small group wildlife holidays worldwide. From cruising in Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands to Whale watching in New Brunswick and wildlife viewing in Brazil’s amazing Pantanal.
- World Expeditions, established in 1975 is one of the world's leading adventure specialists offering over 500 trips on all continents. From Everest Base Camp to Kilimanjaro, or cycling in Vietnam to an Antarctic cruise, we have a trip for all ages and levels of fitness. We offer high quality trips with excellent value for money, and are also pleased to go the extra mile and tailor make a trip just for you. To see all our walking, trekking, cycling, climbing, family, polar, charity and school adventures.
Terms & Conditions of Voucher:
• The £50 discount is only valid when booking direct with the tour operator. Bookings through travel agents/third parties do not apply.
• The £50 discount does not apply to bookings that have already been made with the tour operator partners - only to future bookings
• The voucher can only be redeemed against trips - not individual elements such as flights, activities or accomodation.
• The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other third party vouchers. It does however apply to any discounts the tour operator is already offering directly.
• The voucher can only be used once with one tour operator partner - voucher codes will be validated when booking and cannot be used again.
• Maximum of one £50 voucher can be used per person, per trip booked.
• The voucher will be sent within four weeks of taking out the Wanderlust subscription.
Try 2 issues for £9
2 Issues for Just £9
Arctic vs Antarctic
Scotland’s best hikes
This is an authorised subscription website for Wanderlust, run by magazine.co.uk